Win a FREE android 7 inch tablet and use it to test your android applications before publishing them! Yeah, I am not kidding here pal, you could be a winner of a new android tablet. Everything is on me. It comes with a charger and a USB cord for debugging your badass applications. Here is the tablet am talking about!
How To Win a Free Android Tablet
You are probably asking; what are the rules here mr grasshopper? Nothing much really. Just to keep this fair and civil, here are the contest rules:
- You must be seriously interested in developing android apps and you do not have a real android device to test your apps on.
- Look to the right of my blog and either:
- Like my Facebook Page Simple Developer or
- Follow Simple Developer on Google+ (Look at the bottom right of my blog sidebar for a button to (+1).
- Bonus – share this post online with your friends (this will not count towards the drawing because it is hard to keep track of shared posts). You can also leave a comment.
- You cannot be a millionaire (This is not a joke!)
- You must live within the boundaries of the six habitable continents of the earth! If you are an alien, am sorry!
- Lastly, you must have the passion to learn new things. You don’t wait for someone to tell you what to do. You take action and make things happen. You Google stuff like you mean it and spend hours on StackOverflow hunting for answers when you are stuck – this is not a hard rule folks.
So, that is all you need to do: either like my page on Facebook or Follow my page on Google+! Have an interest in android development and genuinely need a tablet to test your apps before publishing them. Here is another look at the tablet that you could win!
This brand of tablet is NEXTbook and the android version is 4.0 . As I said earlier, it comes with a charger and a USB cable for debugging your applications. Now let us see how I will determine the winner so I don’t get sued!
How I Will Pick The Winner of The Free Android Tablet
As it turns out, it will be pretty easy to pick a winner without any bias. If you are asking how, the answer is this: CODE
Using Facebook API and Google+ APIs, I will simply get the names of those who follow Simple Developer on both Google+ and Facebook, put them together in a huge array and shuffle the heck out of them and simply pick one winner. To make it fairer, I will run it 4 or 5 times and then pick the winner from the top 5 qualifiers.
I will share the code on how to do that afterwards.
Well, let’s win a free android tablet, shall we?
Just to clear the air here, my goal is simple: get you what you need to create the next big thing. In fact, if you have questions on Android, I will be here to help you. No strings attached. I will NOT, and I repeat, NOT, bug you after you win the tablet. I will ship it to you and we will be done unless you choose to share links to your cool apps with me. I won’t mind!
If you have a tablet already, please share this post with others and maybe they will win it and get developing. Also consider liking my Facebook page or Google+ Page.
Thanks and good luck because that is a wrap!