Hello! I hope you are doing good today! Understanding good programming styles and practices is very important to any serious programmer. Most people have arguments for and against certain ways of programming – let us look at a few and then give you an opportunity to share your own views.
Common Questions :
- Should you comment your code or not?
- Curly braces on separate lines or not ?
- Camel case or not camel case?
- Should you use underscores in function names?
- To put or not to put author’s name in the file?